Choosing a timber pergola, verandah or carport for your outdoor space is a perfect choice if you wish to create an earthy, natural look. A timber pergola is as durable as it is versatile in design plus it is an environmentally friendly option that will be functional and can be aesthetically blended with the surrounding environment of your home and garden.
Our Pergolas of Distinction team of professionals will design a timber pergola, verandah or carport that makes optimal use of your available space; keeping with the design of your home so your new entertainment or covered area provides the best of both the summer shade and winter sun.
- Offer a wide variety of roofing materials to suit each design we offer, using only the best available quality.
- All Colorbond® goods are 100% Bluscope Steel, obtained from Revolution Roofing
- All polycarbonate roofing is supplied by Palram Australia
- Insulated panel roofing supplied by Bondor®
- We are the only timber pergola builder to be a True Oak authorised installer
- We use sustainably sourced timber which includes our LOSP treated pine
- Dutch gable
- Scotch gable
- Split gables
- Custom designs
- Attached to house
- Corrugated colorbond (true oak) single sided – full colour range
- Corrugated colorbond (true oak) double sided – limited colour range
- Suntuf polycarbonate roofing
- Sunlight polycarbonate roofing
- Sunpal polycarbonate roofing
- Insulated panel
- Gibus retractable roof
- Louvretec louvre roof
- Open roof structures
- Open roof with stainless steel wire
- School shade
- Schools and childcare
- Businesses and restaurants / hospitality
- Offer a no obligation free measure and quote
- We also offer a wide range of screening options; for enclosing the sides of your pergola with rendered blue board walls, lattice or hardwood screens and everything in between
- Use only professional licensed installers
- We offer South Australia’s strongest structural warranty, of 25 years
Licensed True Oak Contractor
Click on a thumbnail below to view a larger image.